Comprehensive tax advice is an important part of setting-up a successful business in Russia. It is not only about the payment of taxes in Germany, but also about the fiscal handling of cross-border cash flows. Tax optimization of the entire company and its processes is the key to tax-efficient operations both in Russia and abroad.
The tax system of Russia is divided into three different levels. The applicable tax rate is determined by the relevant state authority in each case:
- Federal taxes: These are taxes levied uniformly in the whole of Russia at the sane rates. These include, for example, value-added tax and income tax.
- Regional taxes: The types of tax to be determined at the regional level include property tax for legal entities, gambling tax, transport tax etc.
- Local taxes: In addition to the property tax on individuals, local authorities also levy the land tax.
Our services in Tax Consultancy in Russia
- Tax advice in the context of company registration (Russian taxation)
- Tax due diligence
- Formulating of tax and accounting policy
- Tax optimization in daily business in Russia